Water Lines In Delaware, Lewis Center, Powell, OH, and Surrounding Areas
When a water line leaks, it can cause extensive damage to property and lead to costly repairs. In some cases, water line leakage can also cause health problems if the water is contaminated.
Why does the water line get Damaged?
Here are some of the leading causes behind the damage to the home’s water line:
- Your home’s water line can become damaged due to age or wear and tear. Over time, your home’s water lines can become corroded, fractured, or otherwise damaged. If you have an older home, it is essential to have your water lines inspected and repaired regularly. After a while, we recommend a water line replacement in Delaware, Ohio.
- Shifting soil can also cause damage to your home’s water lines. If the ground around your home shifts or settles, it can put stress on your water lines and cause them to break.
- Tree roots can also grow into and damage water lines. If you have trees near your home, it is important to have your water lines regularly inspected for damage by a water line contractor in Delaware, Ohio.
- There has been a change in the water pressure in your area. A sudden increase or decrease in water pressure can cause damage to your home’s water lines.
- There has been a change in the temperature of the water in your area. Extreme temperature changes can cause your pipes to expand and contract, leading to damage.
Why is Water Line Leakage an Alarming Plumbing Problem?
Even small leaks can waste a significant amount of water over time. This not only increases your water bill but also puts a strain on the local water supply. Leaks can cause extensive damage to your home if they are not fixed promptly. For example, water line leaks can lead to mold growth, rotted wood, and structural damage.
Leaking water lines can also signify more serious problems with your plumbing system, such as breaks or blockages in the pipes. If you suspect you have a leak, it is important to call our qualified plumbers as soon as possible to have it repaired.
What Are Different Water Line Services Provided by Water Line Contractors in Delaware, Ohio?
At Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air, we offer a variety of services, including:
- New Install / Repair / Replacement / Re-piping
- Pressure Test
- Thaw Frozen Water Lines
- Interior/ Exterior Water Lines
- Above Ground/Underground Water Lines
- Supply Lines
- Stop Valves
- Isolation Valves
Who To Call When You Face a Plumbing Issue?
For qualified water line contractors in Delaware, Ohio, contact Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air today! Our experienced plumbers can quickly diagnose and repair or replace your water lines. We also offer 24/7 emergency service for plumbing leaks and other issues, so you can rest assured that we will be there when you need us most. Call us today at (740) 217-0450 to schedule a consultation!