Excavation Plumbing Services In Delaware, Lewis Center, Powell, OH, and Surrounding Areas
The excavation process is involved as the ground needs to be dug up properly to reveal the pipe that is causing the problem. We at Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air provide professional excavation plumbing services for all water lines, sewer lines, gas lines, water main lines, and pipe replacement projects.
Why do I need excavation plumbing services?
There are a number of reasons that excavation of underground lines is necessary. This particular process involves the removal of the broken or damaged service line and the installation of a new one. It will also involve restoring the excavation site to its original condition.
Excavation can be required due to the following reasons:
- Clogged Pipe: A homeowner may need excavation services if they have a clogged pipe. A clogged pipe can cause water to back up in the home, which can lead to extensive water damage. Excavation may be necessary to access the pipe and clear the blockage.
- Installing a New Sewer Line: If you are planning on adding an addition to your home or business, or even connecting to a city sewer line, excavation will be required to dig the necessary trench. A backhoe or other type of heavy equipment is typically used for this type of work.
- Leaking Pipes: If you have a water line that is leaking, excavation may be needed to access the pipe so it can be repaired or replaced.
Contact Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air today for excavation plumbing services in Delaware, OH, and surrounding areas. Our experts can help with a wide range of services, including installations, repairs, and replacements of drain lines, water lines, and gas lines. Additionally, we can re-pipe if needed.
Drain lines are the pipes that connect your home’s plumbing fixtures to the municipal sewer system or to a private septic tank. In most cases, drain lines are made of either PVC or ABS plastic. These materials are durable and resistant to corrosion, which makes them ideal for carrying wastewater away from your home. Without drain lines, wastewater would build up in your home and eventually lead to unsanitary conditions and structural damage.
Drain lines are an important part of your home’s plumbing system, and it is important to keep them clear of debris and properly maintained. If you experience a clog in your drain line, it is important to contact a professional plumber to clear the line and prevent any further damage. If the line needs to be repaired or replaced, you’ll need excavation services.
Water lines are the pipes that supply fresh water to homes and businesses. In many communities, water lines are buried underground to prevent freezing and to keep them out of sight. Water lines are an important part of any plumbing system, and they should be regularly inspected to ensure that they are in good working condition.
If your water lines are buried underground, they may be damaged by tree roots or other objects that can cause them to break. Additionally, if your water lines are old or in poor condition, they may need to be replaced. Excavation services can also be used to install new water lines or to repair existing ones.
Gas lines are the pipelines that deliver natural gas to homes and businesses. The gas is transported via the pipelines at high pressure, so it’s important that they are well-maintained to prevent leaks or ruptures. Gas lines can be made of steel, iron, or plastic, and they are typically buried underground.
If there is a suspected leak in the line, excavating the area around the leak can help to determine the source of the problem. Excavation may also be necessary if the gas line needs to be repaired or replaced. In some cases, new gas lines may need to be installed, in which case excavation will be required to create the trench for the new line.
Learn more about excavation plumbing services in Delaware, OH, and surrounding areas by calling Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air at (740) 217-0450 today!
What do I need to know about plumbing excavation before I hire someone?
There are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind when you’re evaluating potential partners for excavation plumbing services. First, it’s essential to choose a company that will give you a full assessment of your home’s plumbing system before they begin any work. In many cases, this means sending an experienced plumber to your house who can diagnose your problem and recommend the best way to get clean water away from your foundation so you don’t have any more issues in the future.
You should also consider your budget and look at all of the services included in the cost before you sign any contracts or agree to work with a specific company. This includes both parts and labor for replacing pipes, sealing joints, and other important tasks typically required when working with an excavation plumbing system. Finally, it’s crucial to find a company that provides 24/7 emergency services so you can call at any time with questions or concerns.
Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air meets all of the above criteria:
- We have multiple in-house and fully equipped excavation teams ready to service your residential and commercial properties 24/7.
- We hold a special license for working on water lines to fire hydrants and we are D.O.T. Gas Certified.
- We are proudly listed on the Columbia Gas website as a recommended pre-approved qualified contractor.
- We offer hydrovac excavation. Hydrovac excavation is used for all types of materials such as clay, sand, ice, and gravel. Hydrovac excavation is a non-destructive way to excavate underground fixtures and pipes without damaging the underground fixture
If you need excavation plumbing services in Delaware, OH, and surrounding areas, don't hesitate to give us a call at (740) 217-0450.
- New Install/ Repair/ Replacement/ Re-Piping
- Sewer Drain Lines
- Gutter Drain Lines
- Storm Drain Lines
- Sump Pump Drain Lines
- Pipe Lining
- New Install / Repair / Replacement / Re-piping
- Main Water Lines
- Yard Hydrants
- Private Lines
- Private Fire Hydrant Lines
- Propane & Natural Gas Lines
- Fire Pits
- Pool Heaters
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Gas Grills
- Other Gas Appliances