You find yourself in a situation where you need a professional plumber to come out and assist you with a plumbing issue. Are you prepared for your plumber’s arrival?
Whether you have scheduled service, or this is an emergency call, there are a few things that you can do to prepare for your plumber:
- Be sure the house number is visible or provide detailed directions for your plumber.
- If it is dark, turn on your outside lights.
- Open your garage door if you prefer that the plumber enter your home through the garage.
- Make sure there is a clear path to the work areas around your water heater, sump pump, pipes in the basement, etc.
- Clear cabinets, closets, and countertops if your plumber will be working in those spaces.
We, Plumbers, appreciate you taking the time to do these extra steps prior to their arrival. With clearer paths and easier access, they are able to attend to the issues quickly and resolve them in a timely manner.
For a full list of our services please visit our website at www.emergencyplumbingservice.com.