Here are 7 tips on how to find the right plumber to work in your home that you can use in the future.
- Consider Only Hiring Licensed Plumbers: A Licensed Plumber has the proper education, testing, and certifications that are required to be completed by the state. Many states require a plumber to be licensed. Licensed plumbers are required to have proof of insurance.
- Proof of Insurance: A Plumber who is insured provides protection for themselves and you, the customer. A licensed plumber is required to have general liability insurance. This helps to protect you, the customer, in case any damage occurs on your property. You can ask your plumber for proof of insurance before they begin.
- Length of Time in Business: Ask the plumber how long they have been in business. The more length of time a plumber has been in the trade equals more experience. Plumbers and Plumbing Companies who have been in business for years have a track record and can provide proof of their quality of work.
- Pricing: The plumber will know what he/she needs to do when it comes to your plumbing issue and give you an accurate estimate, barring any other major problems that could arise once the plumbing job has started. Get multiple estimates and be leery of an estimate that is much lower than the others. It could mean the plumber is cutting corners or plans to use inferior parts.
- Warranty: All plumbers should guarantee their work. Ask your plumber what their warranty covers and the length of their warranty. If a plumber does not guarantee their work, look for another plumber
- References & Reviews: Ask your Plumber for a list of references from satisfied customers. Check out their reviews on multiple platforms like Google, Yelp, Angie’s List, and BBB. What are their customers saying about them? How does the company respond to reviews, both positive and negative? How they communicate with their customers is extremely important. It will tell you their level of professionalism, the pride they take in their work, and their commitment to their customers’ satisfaction.
- Find A Local Plumber: A local plumber will strive to provide prompt, reliable service. They will communicate with you quickly and easily and provide the best customer service experience possible. They will be able to reach you much faster in cases of emergency. A local Plumber lives, works, supports, and invests in your community.
Emergency Plumbing, Heating & Air has been family owned and operated in Delaware, Ohio since 1977. We are fully Licensed, DOT Gas Certified, Backflow Certified, Bonded, and Insured. We offer regularly scheduled appointments and we are available 24/7 to attend to all your emergency plumbing issues. Our mission is to help our customers with their plumbing needs. Provide excellent customer service, quality workmanship, with up-front & pricing. Be active and give back to the communities we serve. Should you find yourself in need of a trustworthy, licensed, local plumber give call us at (740) 217-0450. Please visit our website at www.emergencyplumbingservice.com for a complete list of services.