A coworker sneezes, the friend you just had lunch with had a sore throat and you got a phone call from the school saying your child has a stomach bug. Cold and Flu season is in full swing. Your bathroom is already filled with germs but now you need to help prevent the spread of those dreaded cold and flu germs.
Here are some tips to help prevent the spread of germs in your bathroom:
- Keep your toothbrush at least 6 feet away from the toilet.
- Toilet particles travel up to 6 feet after flushing.
- Always flush with the toilet lid closed. Polluted particles spew into the air after flushing.
- Always wash your hands after using the restroom.
- Use color-coded hand and bath towels so you don’t swap towels and germs.
- Disinfect high-touch surfaces like faucets, toilet handles, doorknobs and shower handles.
- Bleach your toilet, shower, tub and countertops at least twice a week.
For a full list of our services please visit our website at www.emergencyplumbingservice.com.